THE CAFE DE L'ORANGERIE
Whether you prefer something sweet or savoury, a little something to eat or a drink to quench your thirst, you can find what you are looking for at the Cafe de l’Orangerie. Enjoy small culinary delights in a beautiful 18th century building boasting large bay windows, a terrace and stunning displays: home-made ice-creams, cakes and pastries, snacks and cold drinks…
- 30 March - 5 July : 10:30 am - 6:30 pm
- 6 July - 18 October : 10:30 am - 7 pm
- 19 October - 11 November : 11 am - 6 pm
- 8 December from 11am to 3:30pm and from 4pm to 5:30pm for the afternoon snack,
- 14 and 15 December from 10am until 5pm,
- from 21 December until 5 January from 10am to 5pm.
Enjoy our specially adapted picnic spaces (open air or covered) for a little break in the heart of the park.
Take advantage of the peaceful environment along the canal banks where the swans and ducks have the pleasure of your company.
This spot isn’t far from the electric cars and boats so you can continue your adventure from here in an original way.